Sunday 24 June 2012

A little time out...

After 2 weeks of annual leave, a little break into the country side with some close friends, I call family, I am back to the surreal world of nine to five's, nursery drop offs, hoovering, laundry, ironing and cooking. Somewhere between all that I still need to find time for knitting, taking some very scary looking photographs of these items and posting them on here!  All that somehow manages to come together, what takes me an age is to write something to go with the post!

So I am hoping the new items that I have been working on will do the talking instead!

New to Prettiknit are mini blankets.   These are approximately 30" x 20".  They are thicker and have a closer knit than the Whimsical Wraps. They are lovely and soft, extremely cuddly with loads of texture.

I have also created a few new headbands! These have a lovely little rose with a sparkly diamanté centre on a cloud of tulle.  So pretty!  

Precious Rose Newborn Headband
Aubergine, Celestial and Mint

So much more to post... so please come back soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All images are copyright. Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.

© PrettiKnit, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena