Wednesday 2 January 2013

Happy New Year

Well, what a busy month it has been! My mom came over from South Africa early December to spend 2 months with us. We went away for a lovely, but very cold, week in Elveden, went back to work for a week, then Christmas came along and now it's 2013!!! Safe to say I am glad things have calmed down and I can get back to knitting! Although I did have a few projects going on that I somehow managed to squeeze in!



I am currently putting together a RTS sale. Just working on a few more items for some variety. This will be posted on my Facebook page. So keep an eye out for that!

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year! May 2013 bring you many happy moments!



A big thank you to Natasha Wiening Photography for the use of this amazing photo.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

All images are copyright. Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.

© PrettiKnit, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena