Thursday 30 August 2012

Quite a month...

I can make up a 100 excuses for why I haven't blogged or knitted, but the truth is... I have been baking.  It was my daughters 2nd birthday so I decided to bake her cake, which just led to baking another for a very dear little boys 2nd birthday.

So while its great to celebrate, I have just a few too many birthday's in August, including mine and my husbands.  Needless to say, my back pocket is feeling a touch empty and my thighs a 'touch' cuddlier!
My other hobby!
This is the Toy Story cake I made for Caleb with help form his mom Tracy, one of the few people who I regularly get to see and spend alot of time with!




Now that its all calmed down and I am not stressing about sugar paste and sugar overload I can get back to knitting some pretty nifty props and updating the website and facebook pages.
If you have anything props in mind, drop me an email, I am always looking for new things to try and pics to inspire me!
xx





0 comments:

Post a Comment

All images are copyright. Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.

© PrettiKnit, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena