Tuesday 14 May 2013

A little bit quiet

My last post was in March! That's terrible! But to be fair, I haven't knitted much since then with an imminent house move on the cards!

What was supposed to be a relatively easy process has turned into a long paper trail wait and not on our side but the developers we are buying the house from.  But we should hopefully be in by the end of June - they say! 

So in preparation for this 44mile move, I've been itching to pack up house and have a big clean out but haven't really got anywhere with that, instead, my new project has been 'dining room table revamp!' Which involves a lot of messing about with paint and sandpaper! Safe to say my house is messier than it was and whole lot more to clean up! I've replaced the table legs and just about finished painting them, then to do the table top! If this fails... Then I'll just have to buy a new one.... The one I can't justify buying because what would I do with this one?!! Guess I'll just have to see how it goes.

So Prettiknit's needles are packed away for a little while and will be busy prettipainting instead. 😊

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All images are copyright. Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.

© PrettiKnit, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena